2011年10月7日星期五

Surprised !!!! :D

I never think or hope that this year birthday have any plan.. Just a simple birthday celebration with sweet family.. Home made cake , and dinner with my ji muii ling.. With my busy work.. And my day ended with simple & silently... Thanks for fb fren wishes , and msg wishes.. A little warm I received :) I never thought that my best ji muii will back coz of they had to study at all.. A lil phone call or msg wish already enough for me..thanks my little princess ling , although she's tired of work , still dinner with me, also her bf la:) Let said last night, same as usual I tired back from work and prepare shower .. My silly sister annoying there said my brother had thing want to give me.. So I thought what stupid thing he gave.. I keep scolding at there... When I went into my room , there nothing in there.. I feel like silly searching what going on... Suddenly, ling lian seviny came out with cake from my bathroom.. Too shock ! I'm shout out! Omg you girls really surprised me:) and I too surprised and stuck at there keep saying very happy.. Didn't expect them will back.. Really tear like rain lah after they back... U girls really kns la! Make me sooooooooooo touched!!!! Thank you!! Love ya!! Chatting and fooling around!! That's us! :) thanks again! It's make my day!!