2011年8月4日星期四

A Whole day. A Tired day. A Happy day.



So cute ! :-D please spot the dog :-p


Almost every monday and tuesday , i'm a vegetarian. LOL
because of my class loh. My class nearest cafe sell vegetarian food. Taste Not bad lah. I quite like ;-)


Recently, memang absolutely busy. Busy until my body smelly. busy until my hair & face oily. :-s
Haha , describe until feel like so disgusting only can compare to my BUSY. :-p
Drama , speaking test, listening test, exam and more line up for kacau me this two week. Memang geram loh.
And , every dinner called delivery food make me muntah. 
So, today , after Drama discussion , annoyed my babe play masak masak. LOL
I kacau said want red brean campur fried potatoes. hmmmm, although it din't have a nice look, but taste memang boleh lah! :-D

Somemore picha about masak masak at down, roll roll roll ;-) 











A lovely dinner cheer my stress sense :-)


After had a home cook dinner, my son jio me went Tesco for shopping. Lil's Sigh. Before came here , our shopping heaven always Aeon , Sunway Pyramid , Ikano , 1Utama and more.. 
Tesco just like a big and clean pasar. :-s Haha.
And , we very geng. we went by our Benz. LOL. Geng? :-D


My stomach fulled of home sweet home dinner. And, they enjoyed their fast food dinner. :-x Quite hor liao lah. 



Paisehh. My Lover. Cheezeeee wedges :-D








after dinner, we saw saw here talk talk there, and buy buy buy. Then , went home. 
But, i strongly not prefer went by bicycle. Too dangerous. er hemmmm... you all arh. know lah har.



I want sayang my both legs kao kao lah. They're too tired for whole day!
my leg leg, muackk. Have a nice sleep. ;-*