2011年7月17日星期日

那天,天空很蓝


Yesterday , the weather so nice. But, i ain't overslept. 
Sampat seviny kacau me early the morning. You know the time? 6.30am!
urghhhh, really make me pek cek :-x haha! 
Becoz of basketball lah, duii ! tak boleh tahan loh my eyes -.-''
she went first. after washed & cleaned all my things only went out.

3girls 3boys played.
me, seviny, meimei(the new girl i knew here),my son,son's fren,eng seng
ok lah, we had fun there!


Afterward, we joined lian went old town there had our brunch there.
 but, had some lil's unhappy moment day. urghhh, lazy to talked it. jump!
Emo whole day 
my sweet saturday destroyed. trully fed up those feelings. kns betul loh!


night , i memang kisiao liao.. LOL
went for dinner , call my friends who joined all dress up nicely
I went for quite expensive & sure delicious lah! 
Funny is we dress nicely & walked! HAHAHA

Nah! some pictures to share..








cheese ham chicken chop


seafood spagheti. never saw seafood also==


barbeque lamb chop


barbeque chicken chop


milo mocha & mango :-0 special mix




aloe vera somemore forget :-S taste bad



Hehe, my sweetie played SDO !!
she memang kisiao liao :-s 
really dont know why those ppl can in love with online games?? 
but , i ensure i memang hate loh :-s









这一次  我们 更坚强 更坚固 更相依 


不要这样对我    我也很受伤