2011年8月14日星期日

Weeeekend ♥

t

Had fun with my sister and church fellow this weekend , hehe :-) 



Those day , i'm enjoying my days with foods kao kao. Waste the money also on foods only.  Especially, sushi. i ate 3times in 2 days. :-s but , trully my favourite lah.
I prefer Sushi King than Sakae Sushi loh. coz hor, sure cheaper lah, and the taste more suitable for me.
hehe , lets the pictures talk with you ;-)  











besides foods, i'm doing DIY mask now. haha 
it's fun! the ingredient have yogurt, oat and honey. that all
still dun know will how lah? coz i'm doing now..
learn from blogger :-)






jiang jiang, DIY yogurt mango. 
I very pandai leh , hahhaha , all also DIY! ;-D



More 1 week can home sweet home ! i'm sibeh excited loh
but , cant see my mom, huh :-( She's has going a lot of fun in New Zealand. Sibeh envy and beh song loh! 
remember bring souvenir back! i want bag! i want clothes !! :-D 
  




it's time saving money for my big big kao kao thing!!!! :-) i'm waiting for you~~~~~~~~~~~~